Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social


1) What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

2) What is your favorite smell? It depends on the season or my mood. I love the smell of pumpkin spice, apples, pears, snow, leaves, the forest, rain...

3) What is your favorite TV commercial (past or present) Its funny but even before I saw Neely's answer, Neely's answer is my answer! I love those older Gap and Old Navy commercials.

4) What is your favorite day of the week? Saturdays

5) What is your favorite way to waste time? Reading, Movies, Walking through the woods

6) What is your favorite article of clothing? Shoes!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you on Sunday Social and love your blog. I was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you'd pop on by and follow me back!

    xoxo-
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete