Sunday, June 24, 2012

.::Sunday Social ::.






What is your all-time favorite song?

 Well, for the LONGEST time (coming from childhood, folks) it was "Superstar" by the Carpenters. They are my first favorite band and all-time favorite band. (Seriously, check out "A Song for You"). Lately, I've been listening to The Civil Wars "Poison and Wine" a lot, and I have a lot of love for alt-rock and rock songs--songs mostly from my high school and early-college days. Oh, and I've been listening to Miranda Lambert's "House that Built Me" a lot lately, too.


What is your favorite singer/band?

See above! +Belle and Sebastian, Third Eye Blind, Ryan Adams (not Bryan!), Audioslave, Matchbox 20, Jason Mraz....


What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?

 "I want it all" by Terri Clark hah.


What songs put you in a good mood?

Semi-Precious Weapons-"Sticky with Champagne"; Third Eye Blind-"Losing a Whole Year" (though I wish I had an edited version to listen to; Ashley Tisdale-"It's Alright, it's Ok"; Sublime-"What I Got"; Jason Mraz-"You and I Both" Jason Mraz-"The Remedy"--and a host of others...

What is your favorite road-trip music?

 Eve 6, Third Eye Blind, Matchbox 20, Something Corporate, Seals and Croft, the Doors..

What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?

 I'm a closet Britney Spears fan. And Ashley Tisdale. Pretty much any song. Its sad, I know.
 

2 comments:

  1. We all love Britney.. even the dudes. No idea why you're in the closet about it ahah, she'll always be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha mann i still love britney!! ;) cute blog girl!

    ReplyDelete