Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Social

Yay! I've been waiting for a Sunday linky-doo!


Favorite movie of all time?
Can I pick just one? Well no, no I can't. And I bet neither can you! Curious Case of Benjamin Button; Catch and Release; This Christmas; Blades of Glory; Fireproof; Love Actually....

Favorite movie quote?
Ah...beats me, lol.

Best movie to watch for a girls night in?
Catch and Release? lol or Legally Blonde or Sex and the City or something like that.
 
Best breakup movie?
 I have to say it again! Catch and Release! Even though its not really a break-up movie in the normal sense--but it is really! 

Favorite celeb eye candy?
Chris Cornell. Chris Brown. Josh Lucas. Ryan Reynolds.

Which movie stars closet would you want to raid? 
  She's not a movie star---but Victoria Beckham. And I saw a tour of Ashley Tisdale's closet once, and wow. But style-wise, I love VB, Leighton Meester, Ashley Olsen, Candace Cameron Bure, etc. etc. But would love to raid Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly's closets if they were still around :/

2 comments:

  1. I simply adore Audrey Hepburn! She's a classy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of Catch and Release...I will definitely check it out..I agree too with your movie choices.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete