Saturday, June 2, 2012

Good book alert: Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons

Okay, so I've been really bad about reading lately---I used to be reading 2-4 books at one time and reading constantly, so finishing usually, a book every week or so. But lately my life has been CRAZY (more on that later, probably) so I just read when I can and am not too exhausted. I've been reading Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons for a couple of months now and finally finished it this morning. I found myself craving to get back to reading it, but really, its been busy folks. It was soooo good. I highly recommend it. It starts in the 60s and chronicles to the 90s. Its about a group of housewives in Minnesota who start a book club (that which one's husband's says its just a bunch of angry housewives getting together and eating bon bons, so the name sticks as their book club name). It follows their lives through the decades, through thick and thin, divorces, abuse, marriages, babies, sickness, new jobs, you name it. Anyway, yes, highly recommend it. It's by Lorna Landvik, and you can find it at the link below:

Click picture above

Anyway, I've got to get ready for a bridal shower. Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment