Friday, May 25, 2012

fill in the blank FRIDAY

 
1.  The best surprise ever would be, (I'll have to agree with our hostess here) a getaway would be GRAND.  It wouldn't have to be anything fancy or even lasting more than a day, but it would be so nice to get away for awhile just the two of us and try to de-stress a little. Or else I may turn into a little monster soon....and not in Lady GaGa terms....

2.    When my daddy would pull me around on my sled when I was a little girl  is my most favorite memory . Seriously, I have the best dad EVER. I know he must have gotten soooo annoyed that I would beg and beg to be pulled around just a little bit more and he would have his buddies over. Oooh and I remember once in the driveway there were frozen puddles and we 'ice skated' in our big ol moon boots. Okay, I have a lot of fond winter memories with my dad. ...I could go on and on....

3.  The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was   letting go of a few things that I NEVER thought I could. Letting go of regret, of denial, and of doubt.

4.  The best part of my day is   curling up in bed with a book and my girly doll kitty. (We have two boys, too, she's my girly doll.) Actually, what's even better is if I don't have to go into work and its just me and a book and coffee/tea and crawling back into bed. Soooo nice. 

5. Something I like that most people don't is     going to the dentist. LOVE. I have the best dentist ever, and he is so little-boy-cute.  And I just love getting my teeth cleaned. Dental hygiene is KEY people. Actually, I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday. Rawk.

6. Something I am willing to fight for is   marriage, family.

7.  Something you might not know about me is  that I gauged out my ears when I was in high school. You know, when you make your earring hole bigger? I think I was a size 8 or something, nothing too crazy. But I didn't do it long at all because whenever I was spacing my holes out I was like, what is this nasty smell? It smelled like rotting flesh! It was my ears I finally figured out. So that was gross and I stopped, and luckily, my ear holes went back down to a normal circumference.

No comments:

Post a Comment