Thursday, August 16, 2012

Its OK Thursday





Had some AWFUL storms roll through here just after I got home from work. I don't mind storms, but its the tornadoes and tornado watches/warnings that get me. And of course that's what we had. Luckily, no touch-downs (hah, made me think of football there). Anyyyyyyway....

Its OK...

To skip out on the gym for a day (or two) and take a much-needed nap instead....

To let The Real Housewives of New Jersey auto-record all episodes INCLUDING the social media episodes just to be able to watch whenever I want and prolong the inevitable end of season....

To ignore my wifey duties for awhile longer because (OMG) Season 2 of Laguna Beach is re-playing on MTV....

To chow down on shrimp poppers instead of eating the rest of that salad....

That I have to get up early and get to work early tomorrow and then drive for an hour....

BECAUSE TOMORROW IS FRIDAY.

2 comments:

  1. haha love the shrimp one..amen!

    Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree that it is ok to skip the gym a time or two in favor of a nap!

    ReplyDelete