Friday, August 17, 2012

Fill in the blank FRIDAY




 
1.  The best thing to do on a hot day is hang out under an umbrella somewhere on a beach. Not that I've ever been able to do this....yet. Or somewhere with one of those spritzing fan things. You know, the ones that lightly spritz water on you as the fan runs?

2.   The best place to be on a hot day is   inside my house. 


3.  The best thing to eat on a hot day is  raspberry sherbet.


4. Hot days    make me sweat. Especially my face.  And that is sooo not pretty. Not to mention it means I get to have yet another cystic acne breakout--woo hoo!

5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is  depends if I am at work or home. If I'm home its just a tank top and running shorts. If I'm at work I don't get that luxury and usually have to wear pants or capris and my work shirts are polos but such a bad fabric for hot days. Yuck. Lately I've been really missing being able to wear whatever I want (within reason) to work.

6. The scent that reminds me of summer is  sunscreen or hawaiian ginger-themed smelly stuff like lotion/body spray. Fresh cut grass. Coconut.

7.  My favorite thing about summer is  laying out on my Ostrich at night and looking up at the stars. I did this the other night with the meteor shower and it was sooo nice out. Are you wondering what the crap I'm talking about laying out on an Ostrich? These things are the BEST. You can find them here. Well worth the $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment