Sunday, June 19, 2011

5 things I'm loving this week

1) This scent:
Photo courtesy Avon




Herve Leger--I got this through Avon but I think its available at some other stores, too.
Smells sooo good--and the pretty bottle and pink tint is a big plus, too! :)

2) This skin tonic:

Photo courtesy Bath & Body Works



I use Dr. Galen's Herbal Skin Tonic (from Bath & Body Works) as a toner after I wash my face at night. It smells and feels very refreshing--and I just love seeing what was leftover on my face after washing it come off on the cotton swab when I use this toner. Picks up a lot of extra gunk people! I picked up several bottles of this at a Bath & Body Works Outlet Store for way-cheapo. I was afraid they were discontinuing it but now I think they were just coming out with a new bottle design.

3) This healthy snack:

Sunsweet Prunes--Ones   

Yeah, yeah---joke all you want. But these things are strangely addicting--and pretty yummy, too! I picked these up for $2-3 at Wal-Mart, but they should be available at most grocery stores. And I have a sad little confession to make...I have been hoarding the leftover containers because I just *know* I can make something crafty out of them. You just wait!


4) This face lotion:

Photo Courtesy




C.o. Bigelow's Oil Free Face Gel Shine-control formula: This is another one that just smells so d-i-v-i-n-e. I picked these up at a Bath & Body Works Outlet Store, too, but haven't been able to find them in their stores since. Just a little bit goes a long way and it makes your skin feel super soft. I have oily skin, too, and it definitely keeps the shine at bay.

5) This summer read:

Photo courtesy Amazon.com

"Tales from the Yoga Studio" by Rain Mitchell is my current summer read on the good 'ol iPad. I am about 2/3 of the way through this one. It follows the lives of a yoga instructor and a few of the people who come to her classes---there's the movie star, the recovering addict, the in-denial-addict-in-the-movie-business, and the dancer recovering from an injury. Its pretty good so far and I think its the start of a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment