Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog Thief :)

Trying to cheer myself up today so I'm blog stalking. That usually does the trick :) Oh, and I'm canning more tomato juice for chili this winter. Its in the final step so now I am back to blog stalking...and here's a little survey thing I found that I decided to fill out:

I can't:
  •  hula hoop. Dunno what happened, I just can't do it anymore.
  • dance. Maybe that's why I can't hula hoop?
  • speak another language.
I can:
  • sing fairly well
  • bake
  • skate (roller and ice but my favorite is ice, even though I hardly EVER get to go)
I won't:
  •  eat junk food tonight
  • worry about watering my plants tonight, because it finally rained and cooled down here!
  • make dinner tonight because we still have leftovers from my hubby grilling last night
I will:
  •  more than likely be grumpy in the morning
  • try to go to bed early tonight
  • cuddle with my kitties tonight
I shouldn't:
  •  always hit the snooze button in the morning
  • drink so much soda
  • run late to work every morning
I should:
  • go on a walk because its so nice out
  • go sit under the gazebo and read while its still light out
  • go give my hubby a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment