Sunday, July 1, 2012

.::Sunday Social::.

Yay! Time for another Sunday Social! Of course, well, that means tomorrow is Monday :( But one day at a time, folks!


What is your favorite store to shop at?
Body Central; Target; World Market; Gap

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Victoria Beckham

Must have closet staple?
Shoes? Hah. Right now I'm a flats kick. Especially the sparkly ones...really, anything sparkly. I'm not too old for some sparkle!

Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)  
Louboutin der. Not that I could ever afford them. Jessica Simpson has some great shoes, too. As for type, lately its flats. Used to be all about heels but with my current job I don't get to wear them as much so they've sorta lost their appeal :/
 
Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I got this great trench-style winter coat at Wilson's Outlet for 70 or 80% off. 

Style you'd love to try?
I have to say I'm not afraid to try new styles--that said, I've pretty much tried them all. I have everything from punk-rawk to country to preppy styled clothes in my closet so I can't say there's a particular style that I haven't tried yet that I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment