Sunday, July 17, 2011

1) Tonight I'm going to attempt to make home-made chicken pot pies for dinner. Wish me luck! I'm needing to use up some Bisquick before it expires and potentially kills my husband, lol. Seriously, I'm not the only one whose heard that can happen with expired Bisquick right?

2) So I've started this new thing where I'm trying to get in shape before I get pregnant. My husband and I always said we wanted to be married for 5 years before we started trying to have children, and it'll be 4 years in October. I figured if I really start working at it now I *should* be able to get there. Though I may get a little depressed if I get in shape and then get knocked up and chubby? Oh well--either way, I really think it'll help my body out and hopefully ease my pregnancy if I'm in good shape beforehand. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment