Friday, January 13, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Why is today such a Fabulous Friday?

1) It's the start of a three-day weekend!
Granted, that may not mean much since we just had all that time off for the holidays, but I sure appreciate it. Going back to work is exhausting!

2) SNOW
Yesterday we got our first snowstorm of the season. It was sooo nasty in the commute to work yesterday morning but I made it...what's sad though is that I live literally five minutes from work and it took me a 1/2 hour to get to work yesterday! Roads were pretty good today, though. I know its hard to see because its dark, but I just ran outside and took a picture of the snow, lol! :

So sorry so hard to see! But off there to the left is a tree and if you look closely you can see the squirrel tracks in the snow hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment