Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Monday

Well, today was the last day of my three-day weekend. Back to work tomorrow, BOO. I didn't really accomplish much today, felt pretty restless actually. We are back to having 50-degree days here again (after last week's one-day snowstorm), and I think its made me restless. I'm ready to hit the trails. Its so much easier for me to exercise outside. And prettier. I got bored today and decided to take off and take some pictures. Then I remembered I left my camera at home...hah. But I took a few around the house....

Kitty, not impressed by Hello Kitty footy pajamas.

Kitty, reacting to flash of the camera.

Kitty, now in love with Hello Kitty footy pajamas.


"I made this"

WELL, my hubby liked it...

Hugs 'n' Kissies
January sunset. Purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment