Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just another lovely Ice Storm...

We had another ice storm here last night. Luckily, it was nothing near like the ice storm we had last year, but its still pretty bad. Our roads are just caked in ice. So pretty though! We didn't have to go out in it at all last night but I guess for those who did, some were stranded for up to five hours on the roads and many out-of-towners had to find a place to stay in town overnight. Now, my town isn't the largest in the world, but its not itty-bitty (like my hometown of 300, lol) either. I think there's maybe 15,000 people? I dunno, but anyway, the state police was saying this morning that there were literally hundreds of accidents last night in and around our town, due to the weather. Yikes! I'm so happy I stayed in and watched Teen Mom 2 on Netflix last night haha!

This is one of the roads that surrounds our house--and no, that is NOT water. Pure ice, baby!

Welp, I think I am off to bake some muffins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment